There are many reasons why we believe you should choose to work The PAI Group of Companies. Here’s just a selection:
- 50+ years of sustainable growth and inward investment, operating as an AV integrator – designing, installing and supporting bespoke turnkey systems for clients.
- AV integration is our core competency, not an add on to our IT/distribution business.
- Clients are assigned dedicated Account Managers from our technical sales team, each of which has in excess of 30 years of AV design and integration expertise.
- System design is based on best of breed product, aligned with client needs. Our designers are proven and qualified industry-leading experts in AV system integration and IT systems and can identify and address business requirements.
- Specifications are ‘product agnostic’ and made purely on the basis of how best to realise or interpret the design brief, not simply what is attractive to the integrator, or limited by individual manufacturers.
- Equipment is sourced from responsible suppliers, chosen with due regard to sustainability. Installation methodologies minimise waste and disruption. Risks inherent in installation, maintenance and decommissioning processes are controlled in so far as is practicable.
- As a major AV integrator, we work directly with manufacturers. Clients receive the benefits of bid pricing for major projects and access to our strategic procurement insight. Staff are manufacturer trained and certified.
- Our senior management are industry engaged, working with trade associations and other industry stakeholders to raise standards and set best practices.
- You benefit from extensible, dedicated and time served project management, trained and highly experienced explicitly in AV integration, with backgrounds in construction management and IT. Account and Project Managers support the end-to-end delivery of projects.
- We offer competent and highly trained site teams with ‘can-do’ attitudes, specialising in AV/IT integration. Team members are directly employed, each with a wealth of experience and specifically qualified to operate on construction sites and in finished buildings. Our operations management, underpinned by ISO certified quality control processes, assures the client of best in class service.
- From the outset, systems are designed and installed for ease of support. Packages are tailored to client needs and budgets – offering anything from fully staffed on site managed services to purely ‘pay as you go’ reactive support. Remote management tools are employed to deliver an immediate response and minimise travel.
- As a registered member, all of our work is guaranteed and covered by the ECA Guarantee of Work Scheme.
- We offer world-class proactive support from our network operations centre – staffed 365/24/7. Operated by our dedicated engineers, not call centres relying on scripted responses, we can deliver best service to clients immediately on receipt of calls. System monitoring and reporting to clients provides regular feedback, employing industry-leading software. Remote operations are backed up by planned maintenance on site, tailored to suit installed product and client requirements.
- Full coverage of major UK conurbations, delivering reactive support to client sites within agreed timescales from our network of directly employed, regionally based engineers. Each is DBS/CRB checked, wears company livery and operates a company van. All are highly trained, receive regular CPD, and are competent in supporting the vast range of technology we operate for clients.
Still unsure why PAI Group? View our Accreditations and Memberships for more reasons why you should choose us for all your AV, sound and lighting integration needs.