The PAI Group of Companies
3/4 Heol Rhosyn
Telephone: +44 (0)1554 740500
Fax: +44 (0)1554 740501
Operating locally, nationally and Europe-wide.Back to top
Head Office Location
The PAI Group of Companies are based within privately owned 15,000 sq. ft. premises in Llanelli, South Wales. This houses the group's management, design and operations teams, and also facilitates equipment storage and staging prior to delivery to site.
The PAI Group of Companies have operated locally, nationally and internationally since formation. While our base of operations remains in South Wales, we have successfully operated worldwide.
Staff are directly employed and based across South Wales and England. Engineering teams are continually on the move throughout the UK, facilitating national coverage for clients.
Our strategic relationships with manufacturers expands this approach, and allows us to call upon industry partners for more in-depth support should this be required for design activities, installation or post contract support.
Logistically, we are one of the UK's most prolific integrators in terms of scaling to meet client needs.
Back to top
PAI Group continually strive for excellence at all levels, something which begins with our workforce. Fundamental to our success has been the appointment and assembly of highly skilled and talented individuals. We have worked to develop each of them through our Continuous Professional Development programme, and we effectively leverage their attributes to meet our clients' evolving needs.
Subsequently, we actively search for people with drive, integrity, relevant experience, and the ability to have a positive impact, who will assist the company in its continued evolution, whilst creating superior value for our clients, employees and stakeholders.
We are committed to investing in our people and to furthering our reputation as a leading employer.
As an ever-evolving company, we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and skilled individuals who are team players and welcome a new challenge.
We invite engineers, electricians, team leaders and project managers to make contact with us regarding career opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming a member of this dynamic and exciting organisation, please contact us on email@example.com.Back to top
We are currently looking to recruit an IT Junior Engineer / Technician.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Understand, maintain and operate secure IT systems in a business and service-led environment.
- Technically diagnose, fault find and repair IT systems.
- Maximise user experience ensuring all necessary administration, monitoring and updates.
- Internal Help Desk support to our external Customer Service Department, taking ownership of the incident, fault resolution and operating remote systems.
- Project delivery support to our Project Installation team on specialist IT equipment to enable installation, configuration and commissioning, with relevant client liaison where required.
- Understand and support IT improvement opportunities, developing teamwork and collaboration.
- A minimum Level 3 IT Course - BTEC or equivalent diploma is essential.
- Ideally a degree or HND in Computer Science or a similar subject, but this level of qualification is not essential.
- Desirable: Microsoft or network certification.
- Mature outlook and 'work ready', with strong commercial awareness.
- A tenacious, curious and driven individual who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Organised and process driven with the ability to demonstrate the following attributes; enthusiasm, communication skills, accountability, initiative, organisation, quality of work and teamwork.
- A willingness to go the extra mile to help the team succeed, with a commitment to your personal professional development.
In addition to a starting salary of £18,000, on commencement of your employment a Personal Development Plan (PDP) with specific milestones will be created bespoke to your needs, swiftly taking the position to circa £20,000.
On completion of your initial probationary period you will also have access to our Company Health Plan and Enhanced Company Pension Scheme.
Please send a professional CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is also advertised via Recruitment Genius Ltd. Strictly no agencies.Back to top